The Fjord 1.0 is the ultimate suit for those swimming in cool water temperatures (down to 16° C / 61° F). Zero resistance shoulder movement gives the swimmer the most natural stroke resulting in uninhibited arm speed. This economy of effort allows for longer swim time without additional fatigue.
- Super light 44Cell HBF-Limestone WhaleSkin™ neoprene for better buoyancy and rotation stability
- 0.3mm patented DuraFlex™ shoulders and arms construction
- 5mm 48Cell AirFloat™ Stability Panels
- C8 coated, Hydrophobic Super-Stretch comfort lining feels great
- GlideSkin™ Surface coating lowers water friction
- 3mm AquaGrip™ panels
- YKK Stainless Steel bottom-up runner zipper
- DolphinSkin neck closure for a leak-free swim
- Anatomically correct fit ensures peak performance without restrictions
- Rear zip entry for fast and easy entry and exit
- Hand glued with double blind stitched seams
- Made for Cool Temperatures: down to 16° C / 61° F
The Fjord 1.0 comes with a specially designed wetsuit bag for protection during transport and for storage.