The F1 SpeedfilTM Hydration System is a revolutionary cycling product designed to enhance athlete hydration and aerodynamics. The wind tunnel developed, frame mounted system, smoothes airflow around the frame while the rider is in motion. The rider is able to maintain an aerodynamic position all the while drinking up to 40 ounces (1.2 liters) of fluid. Hydration is immediate as a bite valve and tubing keep fluid at the ready for whenever it is needed.
Other unique features of the F1 include user ability to refill the system on-the-fly, which minimizes the need for additional bottles, as well as a unique dual splash resistant opening that allows for rapid refills with minimal fluid splashing.
- Aerodynamic – Wind tunnel developed
- Easily refillable on the fly
- 40oz. + fluid capacity (1.2 liters)
- Frame Mounted to optimize handling (low center of gravity) and minimize drag
- Exclusive dual splash resistant design
- Hands free drinking
- Bite valve holds fluid at the ready
- Less weight and clutter than multiple bottles
MOUNTING REQUIREMENT: The Speedfil F1 requires standard water bottle cage mounts on the down tube portion of the bicycle frame for proper installation.