AERODYNAMIC: Due to its aerodynamic advantage, the Zero Aero Pedal System was chosen by Bradley Wiggins to set the UCI World Hour Record of 54.526 km on June 7, 2015, at the Lee Valley Olympic Velodrome in London. The average speed of the historic ride was 33.88 mph. Considered the holy grail of cycling achievements, the Hour Record is an honor earned by the cyclist who covers the greatest distance in kilometers in one hour.
WALKABLE™ CLEATS: Dimpled, rubberized tread covers the cleat for improved aerodynamics and traction.
- Aerodynamic pedals for stealing speed
- New updates reduce frontal area, streamline profile
- Dimpling in pedal and cleats reduce drag
- Shell is contoured for seamless cleat to pedal transition
- 15-degrees of micro-adjustable float for ultimate comfort
- Low stack heights elevate pedaling efficiency and clearance